- Features 3M Precision-Shaped Grain for improved performance over traditional surface conditioning discs
- TN quick-change attachment allows for easy disc changes
- Designed for ease of use and consistent surface finishing results
- Available in a variety of grades and sizes to suit your application and substrate
- Conformable nonwoven material cleans and finishes surfaces without gouging, undercutting or damaging the base material
- Suitable for aluminum and soft metals, carbon steel, stainless steel and more
Scotch-Brite™ Precision Surface Conditioning TN Quick Change Discs set a new standard in surface conditioning performance. These reformulated general-purpose discs feature 3M Precision-Shaped Grain technology incorporated into the nonwoven web, bringing a new level of productivity and abrasive life to the Scotch-Brite™ lineup.
Redesigned with you in mind. Meet the next advancement in surface conditioning technologies: Scotch-Brite™ Precision Surface Conditioning TN Quick Change Discs. This new addition to the Scotch-Brite™ lineup promises the consistency you’ve come to expect with increased cutting speed and longer abrasive life. By combining two flagship 3M technologies — nonwoven fibre and ceramic 3M Precision-Shaped Grain — you can get the ideal finish, faster. To help you be even more efficient, these discs come in brighter, more vivid colors to make identification easier. Plus, the grade range has been expanded to include Fine and Extra Coarse offerings, providing an even larger range of solutions for your abrasive needs. Ready to improve your process. These premium general-purpose discs are designed to streamline surface conditioning processes including cleaning, blending, deburring and finishing. Typical substrates include aluminum and soft metals, carbon steel and stainless steel, with applications ranging from coating and corrosion removal to refining and post-cast processing. Applications: Coating removal Corrosion removal Refining coated abrasive scratches Refining machine marks Post-cast processing Burr removal Removing micro-burrs