- FINISHING MADE EASY: Well suited for final finishing applications and producing uniform, appealing, and bright finishes on various metals
- CONFORMABLE NONWOVEN WEB: Scotch-Brite™ nonwoven synthetic fiber and abrasive mineral forms a web that is open, tough, conformable, and long-lasting
- MADE FOR METAL: Provides cleaning and final finishing for stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other metals
- CENTER HOLE ATTACHMENT: Utilize flanging or adaptors to adjust the center hole to a smaller size that fit your needs
- THE RIGHT MINERAL FOR THE JOB: This wheel utilizes silicon carbide, a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as finishing and cleaning
- RELIABLE RESULTS: Highly conformable construction enables the finishing of large areas to a uniform and appealing finish
- CHOOSE YOUR GRADE: Available in 2S Fine, 2S Medium, 2S Coarse, 3S Fine, 3S Medium, 3S Coarse, 4S Medium, and 4S Coarse
Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is a convolute-constructed wheel that provides cleaning and final finishing for stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other metals. The combination of mineral grades and soft density make the wheel well suited for final finishing applications where a high degree of conformability and less density are needed.
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is ideal for producing #3 or #4 finishes on stainless steel and other metals on curved, contoured, and flat surfaces. The Multi-Finishing Wheel runs cool and resists loading due to its open-web construction, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping while extending the life of the wheel. The Multi-Finishing Wheel is available in coarse, medium, and fine grade abrasive.
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel uses silicon carbide abrasive. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep. While it breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a superior finish.
Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. We chose an open-web material that runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
UPC #: 00048011131863, SKU: 7000120810