- Highly conformable, rubber-resin adhesive and the self-fusing, ethylene propylene, rubber backing provides UV resistance
- Provides an excellent thermal dissipation of splice heat
- Excellent electrical and mechanical properties offer a moisture seal and void-free buildups
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 °F (90 °C)
- ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Tape 130C is a linerless 30 mil thick, premium grade, rubber splicing tape used for splicing and terminating cables and wires. It withstands temperatures up to 194 °F (90 °C) with emergency overload up to 266 °F (130 °C). The tape has excellent electrical and mechanical properties to provide moisture seal protection.
Scotch® Tape 130C is a highly conformable tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber resin adhesive and a self fusing, ethylene propylene backing. The tape provides primary insulation for solid, dielectric insulated cables rated through 69 kV. This tape is designed for low and high voltage, bus bar insulation, end sealing of cables and jacket repair applications. It has outstanding mechanical and electrical properties that offer moisture seal and void free buildups. ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.