- 5” x 6”, easily dispensed roll of pressure sensitive pouch tapes with a sticky border and a printed, non-tack center section
- Designed with printed message: "DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED"
- Improve throughput by up to 40% by pairing with companion dispensers M797 and M727.
- Strong film backing provides moisture- and abrasion-resistant barrier to withstand the rigors of shipping
- Aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive provides excellent adhesion to various surfaces and prevents rubbing-off to reduce chance of lost or delayed packages
- Conformable film backing accommodates bulky and curved shipping parcels and substrates
- 333 pouches/roll
Scotch® Pouch Tape 824 is an easily dispensed roll of pressure sensitive tape with a sticky border and a printed, non-tack center section. These rolls provide a quick, simple and secure method of attaching and protecting packing lists and other documentation to a wide range of shipping containers.
Ship with Confidence
Scotch® Pouch Tape 824 are a linerless solution for attaching documents, literature and samples to packages. They are dispensed by means of a convenient pouch tape dispenser. An aggressive synthetic rubber resin adhesive provides an excellent bond to a variety of substrates and over contoured surfaces to keep packing lists, manifests or labels on the package for safe delivery. The strong film backing is both moisture and abrasion resistant, aiding in resistance against the rigors of shipping or rubbing-off. This reduces the chance of lost or delayed packages or from labels, invoices and bar codes from becoming scuffed and non-legible.
- Attaching and protecting shipping documents
- Promotional items
- Packing lists
- Product samples
- Literature and work instructions
Roll Format for Easy Dispensing
Scotch® Pouch Tape 824 are available in roll format. When pairing with Scotch® Pouch Tape Dispenser M727 and Scotch® Adjustable Tape Dispenser M797, users can improve throughput by up to 40%. There are 333 pouches per roll.
Bold, Easy-to-Read Message
A bright, orange colored border contains a printed message that reads: DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED. This calls attention to the labels and prevents accidental disposal of documents. A non-tack, see-through window through the central rectangle is designed to hold and protect various literature for easy document identification