- Use-On Surfaces: Designed For Use On Vinyl, Carpet, Metal, And Plastic
- Removal Tips: Wait Until The Paint Is Dry To The Touch Before Removing The Tape. Lift It Up By Slowly Pulling It Back On Itself, Then Removing At A 45-Degree Angle.
- Days Clean Removal: 3-Day Interior And Exterior Clean Removal Leaves Behind No Damage Or Sticky Residue
- Adhesive Level: Strong
- Recommended For: Use With Or On Lacquer Coatings
- Performance: Bonds Aggressively, Yet Has A Smooth Unwind
- Size: 0.94 In. X 60.1 Yd.
- Pack Out: 1 Roll/Pack
- Sustainability: Made From 50% Renewable Resources; Adhesive Made With Natural Rubber; Tape Made In A Site Certified For Energy Management (Iso 50001 Certified); Core Made With 70% Post-Consumer Waste
- Application Tips: For Great Paint Results Make Sure The Surface Is Clean, Dry, And Dust-Free So That The Tape Sticks Properly. Next, Apply The Tape Onto The Surface While Pressing Down Firmly As You Go. And Lastly, Let The Tape Set For About 30 To 60 Minutes Before Painting.
Scotch Heavy Duty Masking Tape features a high-visibility orange color with a thick, robust backing. Designed for interior or exterior job site paint masking applications on non-damageable surfaces. Use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic. Scotch Heavy Duty Masking Tape is recommended for use with or on lacquer coatings. This tape holds to surfaces for up to 3 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
UPC #: 00051125005395, Part #: 2020+-24AP, SKU: 7100191061