- Polyester yarn filament-reinforced tape has added strength for high impact, elongation and cut resistance
- Ideal for metal splicing, coil tabbing, bundling and reinforcing applications
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to most fiberboard, plastics, painted, printed and non-oily metal surfaces
- Able to withstand rough shipping and handling conditions
For bundling pipe or coil tabbing, use Scotch® Filament Tape 880. This filament-reinforced tape has a polypropylene backing reinforced with continuous polyester fibers to provide high tensile strength, impact and cut resistance. It resists abrasion, moisture, scuffing and breaks, even if nicked or punctured.
Excellent Shock Resistance
With polyester reinforced yarns, Scotch® Filament Tape 880 provides added strength and elongation for metal splicing, rebar and pipe bundling. This filament-reinforced tape has a polypropylene backing that resists impact, abrasion, moisture, scuffing and breaks, even if nicked or punctured. This sturdy tape dispenses easily without curling for easy application and its multi-layer synthetic-rubber adhesive system prevents delamination. The synthetic adhesive bonds well to most fiberboard, plastics, painted, printed and non-oily metal surfaces.
- Pipe and conduit bundling
- Metal splicing and coil tabbing
- High strength reinforcing
- Heavy duty strapping
The World’s Go-To Source for Filament Tapes Since 1946
3M's line of filament-reinforced tapes and strapping tapes are high strength, reliable and affordable solutions that give you product and package integrity. For closing boxes, stabilizing pallets, bundling and reinforcing; securing appliance components during transport and easy-open tear strips, our high strength tapes provide important benefits for manufacturers of piping, metal products, furniture, appliances, automotive parts, sporting goods, as well as food and beverage processors.
UPC #: 00021200398421, Part#: 880, SKU: 7000123807