- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and acids
- Flame-retardant and inhibits the corrosion of electrical conductors
- Made of durable PVC
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F (-18 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a 7 mil thick, premium grade tape that provides electrical insulation for all wires and cables rated up to 600V. The flame retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F ( 18 to 105 °C). It is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation, synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds.
Scotch® Super 33+ Tape is designed for above/below grade, indoor/outdoor, low and high voltage applications and for harnessing cables. This tape offers electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of a pressure sensitive, rubber resin adhesive and elastic, PVC backing. It provides a protective jacket for high voltage cable splices. This electrical tape is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.