- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Provides high resistance to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions
- Provides a protective jacket and electrical insulation for splices and cables
- Made of durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F (-18 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is an 8.5 mil thick, premium grade, all weather tape that is designed to provide a protective jacket and primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V. The flame retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F ( 18 to 105 °C).
Scotch® Tape Super 88 is an abrasion resistant tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. The tape is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.