- Light-duty packaging tape suitable for manual applications
- High coating weight acrylic adhesive with polypropylene backing delivers dependable, quality performance
- Resists UV rays without yellowing for archival applications
- Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact
- High edge tear and split resistance
- Good adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 302 is a light-duty packing tape that is suitable for manual applications specifically internally in warehouse and for recuperage. The polypropylene film backing is easy to handle and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The consistent and reliable backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Value Priced Packaging Tape for Light Weight Applications
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 302 is a 1.6 mil (40 micron) light-duty polypropylene film tape with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that offers reliability in light weight and manual applications. It is specifically designed to withstand cold temperature applications and for easy handling and smooth dispensing by hand. It meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact and resists aging, weathering and UV light where important.
- Light-duty, manual applications
- Food and beverage industry
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Cold temperature applications
- Cartons exposed to UV light and aging
- Tabbing and bag closure
Reliable Closure for Light-Duty Applications
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 302 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to difficult surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This light-duty sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, light-duty sealing tape is popular with food and beverage, general industrial and cold temperature applications.