- Clear, 5 mil (0.14 mm) double coated tape with high performance acrylic
- 1.0 mil, clear PET carrier film for dimensional stability and ease of die cutting
- Adheres to powder coated surfaces, most plastics and difficult surfaces
- High-holding strength and short-term heat resistance up to 350°F (177°C)
- 58# unprinted polycoated kraft liner reduces edge burr during hard tool die cutting
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9500PC is a 5 mil (0.14 mm) 350 high performance acrylic adhesive double coat with a thin polyester carrier film on a 58#, 4.5 mil unprinted, polycoated kraft paper liner. The adhesive excels on low surface energy (LSE) substrates and at high temps.
Our 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9500PC has a 1.0 mil polyester carrier for improved dimensional stability and handling – especially in die cutting and laminating applications. This tape can be used to laminate high performance plastics and difficult substrates, while delivering broad temperature resistance. Toward that end, this tape can be used in temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to 350°F (177°C). Additionally, users enjoy medium UV resistance, helping to expand the durability and longevity of this product.
- Bonding low surface energy (LSE) plastics such as polypropylene and polyethylene
- High temperature applications
- Die cutting
The 350 Advantage
3M™ Adhesive 350 family is a medium-firm acrylic adhesive that provides excellent shear holding power and initial adhesion; as well as high wet grab, temperature and UV resistance. The liner reduces edge burr during hard tool die cutting, improving accuracy and potentially improving throughput. Collectively, these features make this tape suitable for use in various applications across different industries, including: converter solutions, transportation, specialty vehicle, metalworking, automotive, oil and gas, medical, signage, military and government, general industrial, appliance and electronics.