- Thermosetting, silicon adhesive provides an increased bond at high temperatures
- Glass cloth backing optimally resists resist shrinking and burning
- Used as a coil cover, anchor, banding, core, layer and crossover insulation
- Printable and provides high mechanical strength and excellent performance by withstanding high temperatures
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392 °F (0 to 200 °C)
- UL Listed, Mil-I-19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Tape 69 is a premium grade, edge tear resistant, electrical tape. This printable tape has a non corrosive adhesive and offers solvent resistant protection. It is used as a coil cover, an anchor, a banding, a core, a layer and a crossover insulator. The flame retardant tape is suitable for 600V rated, dry location application motors and transformers.
Scotch® Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 69 features a pressure sensitive, high temperature, thermosetting, silicone adhesive that offers excellent bonding once adhered. This conformable tape has a glass cloth backing that resists rotting and shrinking while providing excellent stability. It withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392 °F (0 to 200 °C). UL Listed, Mil I 19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.