- PROVIDES A STRONG BOND: At extreme temperatures ranging from low temperatures to 392 ºF (200 ºC)
- GLASS CLOTH BACKING: Optimally insulates with no shrinking or burning
- INSULATES A VARIETY OF WAYS: Use as coil cover, anchor, banding, core layer and crossover insulation
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE: Non–corrosive, solvent resistant, thermosetting silicone adhesive
- RELIABLE AND RESISTANT: Resists rotting and shrinking after extended use in a variety of environments
- USE WITH SCOTCH 77 ARC AND FIRE PROOFING TAPE: Holds in place on cables and can be written on as marking tape
- LONG SHELF LIFE: Long lasting 5 year shelf life for continued use and performance
- UL RECOGNIZED: UL Listed, Mil-I-19166C, CSA Certified. For RoHS and REACH information, please visit www.3m.com/regs
3M™ Tape 69 is a premium grade, edge tear resistant, electrical tape. This printable tape has a non corrosive adhesive and offers solvent resistant protection. It is used as a coil cover, an anchor, a banding, a core, a layer and a crossover insulator. The flame retardant tape is suitable for 600V rated, dry location application motors and transformers.
3M™ Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 69 features a pressure sensitive, high temperature, thermosetting, silicone adhesive that offers excellent bonding once adhered. This conformable tape has a glass cloth backing that resists rotting and shrinking while providing excellent stability. It withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392 °F (0 to 200 °C). UL Listed, Mil I 19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.