- Upgraded 3M power tool is lighter and more comfortable to use
- Adjustable steel guard can be repositioned for optimal visibility when used with bonded wheels and flap discs
- Powerful 1.5HP pneumatic motor allows operators to apply significant pressure without interrupting tool performance
- Lighter weight, smaller size and vibration-reducing side handle for improved operator comfort
- Wheel autobalancer helps reduce abrasive vibration
- 90º head allows for a more comfortable wrist position
- Rear-mounted exhaust directs air away from workpiece, reducing surface contamination
- Available accessories provide maximum functionality and flexibility
Having the right tool system for the job is an essential part of any application. 3M™ Pneumatic Angle Grinders are engineered with the power to make your grinding, blending, finishing and cutting jobs fast, easy and efficient. Ideal for use with 3M™ Fibre Discs, Flap Discs, Scotch-Brite™ Discs and Bonded Wheels. Upgrade to 3M™ Pro Power Tools and feel the difference for yourself.
Go Pro with 3M The upgraded 3M™ Pneumatic Angle Grinder is designed for superior performance and operator comfort. Powered by a high-output 1.5HP pneumatic motor, this tool helps you get the job done quicker and more efficiently — whether you’re grinding large welds, beveling or doing heavy deburring. 3M™ Pneumatic Angle Grinders are built with robust components for durability and reliability in the harshest industrial conditions, and designed to help you stay comfortable throughout your workday. Comfort Meets High Performance 3M Engineers developed the upgraded 3M™ Pro Power Tools with your workday in mind. Compared to previous-generation 3M™ Grinders, these new tools are 7% lighter to help reduce the strain on operators. Extra padding was added to the side handle, and the operating lever was moved to the top of the tool for easy thumb activation. The exhaust was moved from the side to the back of the tool, enabling a more predictable flow of exhaust air. All of these improvements come without sacrificing the power and performance you expect from 3M. Get the System Advantage When combined with premium abrasives like the new 3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982CX Pro and 3M Disc Pad Faceplates and Hubs, you’re setting yourself up for a new level of productivity. Each component of this 3M system has been engineered to optimize life, cut-rate and consistency — helping to improve productivity and lower overall costs.