- HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH: This glass cloth reinforced foil tape offers superior puncture, fracture, and tear resistance
- HOLDS IN INTENSE CONDITIONS: Resists flame/chemical exposure and performs continuously in temperatures ranging from -65 °F(-54 °C) to 600 °F(316 °C)
- MAXIMUM CONFORMABILITY: Lightweight, flexible construction helps it conform to curved and irregular surfaces
- ALUMINIUM FOIL BACKING: Thermally conductive and reflective metal backing assists with heat shielding
- VERSATILE ADHESIVE: Silicone adhesive adheres to difficult surfaces and removes cleanly after use
- POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS: Heat reflective wrap over insulation cables, instruments, or high temperature materials, temporary surface protection for welding and soldering, and applications that are exposed to movement and vibration
Strong and flexible, our 3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil/Glass Cloth Tape 363 consists of an aluminum foil, glass cloth backing combined with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive. Ideal for use as a protective wrap for heat sensitive cables and other instruments exposed to movement and vibration. Commonly used in aerospace, automotive and general industrial applications.
Strength with Combined Technology
3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil/Glass Cloth Tape 363 is a strong and flexible tape with high tensile strength, puncture and tear resistance. With a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, it adheres well to silicone surfaces and over irregular or uneven substrates. This tape is light and heat reflective, plus it resists flame, moisture, weather and UV degradation. It is a chemical resistant, thermally conductive tape that performs consistently at temperatures ranging from -65°F/-54°C to 600°F/316°C. 3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil/Glass Cloth Tape 363 meets the requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a). For applications requiring a die-cut, 3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil/Glass Cloth Tape 363L is available with a liner.
- Heat reflective wrap over insulation cables, instruments or other high temperature sensitive materials
- Ideal for industrial applications that will be exposed to movement and vibration
- Bundling wire harnesses
- High temperature/performance applications in the aerospace, automotive and industrial industries