- High elongation and flexibility
- Bonds to a variety of surfaces with minimal surface prep
- Low odor and non-flammable properties for a safer working environment compared to typical acrylic adhesives
- 23 minute work life with 55 minutes to structural strength
- Maintains high shear strength down to -40°F (-40°C)
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Flexible Acrylic Adhesive DP8625NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, two-part acrylic adhesive. This high elongation acrylic with structural strength is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials, thin panel applications where bondline read-through is a concern, or any other application where a flexible bond is needed.