- Highly flexible structural adhesive with greater than 200% elongation
- Minimizes bond line read-through and cure shrinkage to enable the use of thinner panels
- Alleviates stresses caused by dissimilar coefficients of thermal expansion
- Non-flammable classification and low odor formulation to help improve the working environment
- Bonds a variety of substrates with minimal surface preparation, including slightly oily surfaces
- 23 minute work life; 28 minute time to handling strength
- Contains 250 micron (0.010 inch) spacer beads to control bond line thickness
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Flexible Acrylic Adhesive DP8625NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, two-part acrylic adhesive with non-flammable classification. This high-elongation acrylic adhesive with structural strength is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials, thin panel applications where bondline read-through is a concern, or any other application where a flexible bond is needed.