- Simultaneously crimps the barrel and insulation grip on insulated terminals and connectors
- Features a terminal locator for proper insertion of the conductor
- Crimps nylon, vinyl-insulated, butted- or brazed-seam terminals and connectors
- Features crimps stations for 22 to 10 AWG connectors
- Has tough steel jaws and handles that feature a corrosion-resistant finish
- 1/carton, 1/case
3M™ Scotchlok™ TR-482 is a positive action ratchet tool that crimps the barrel and insulation grip on insulated terminals and connectors at the same time. Hardened steel jaws and handles have a corrosion-resistant finish to offer enhanced durability. This tool has a terminal locator for proper insertion of the conductor.
3M™ Scotchlok™ TR-482 Ratchet Tool effectively crimps nylon, vinyl-insulated, butted or brazed-seam terminals. It has cushioned grips and a spring-loaded locator to orient, position and hold the terminals in place. It features positive closure of the handles for a full crimping cycle.
UPC #: 00054007119029, Part #: TR-482, SKU: 7000132296