- Independently crimps the barrel and grip on insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors
- A positive closure of the handles ensures a proper crimp
- Crimps nylon, vinyl-insulated or non-insulated, butted- or brazed-seam terminals and connectors
- Features crimp stations for 22 to 10 AWG connectors
- Has tough steel jaws and handles that feature a corrosion-resistant finish
- 1/carton, 1/case
3M™ Scotchlok™ TR-490 is a positive action ratchet tool that crimps both insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors. It has hardened steel jaws and a corrosion-resistant finish that offers enhanced durability.
3M™ Scotchlok™ TR-490 Ratchet Tool effectively crimps nylon, vinyl-insulated or non-insulated, butted or brazed-seam terminals. This tool has a ratchet mechanism which provides positive closure of the handles for a full crimping cycle. It is cushion-gripped, and features a pawl release lever for the removal of misplaced terminals.
UPC #: 00054007704812, Part #: TR-490, SKU: 7000148835