- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings through up to 25 washings with water* and helps provide scratch resistance in tough work environments. *Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared with traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Configurable design with detachable gasket, strap or temple options.
- Comtemporary styling with padded temples and soft nosebridge for added comfort.
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm
- Meets both the Impact-Rated Protector and Anti-Fog Performance (X) requirements of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1-2020 Standard.
The 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series protective eyewear provide impact protection coupled with a sporty modern look. 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Protector Coating Technology brings higher anti-fog performance* to all models of Solus™ 1000 family, providing fog and abrasion resistance and helping workers see more clearly. Choose from a variety of lens tints as well as configure eyewear with optional kit accessories such as removable temples, strap accessory or gasket (foam or TPE material).
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
UPC #: 50051131271833, Part #: S1202SGAF, SKU: 7100079180
Unit of Measure PAIR
interval quantity 20
Safety Rating ANSI Z87.1-2015
Product Type Solus
Lens Coating Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fog
Lens Color Gray
UV Protection Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UV
Product Data Sheet https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1093802O/eyewear-with-scotchgard-anti-fog-brochure.pdf