- 20 EA/Case
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating has an active ingredient that bonds to the lenses to help keep them clear longer than regular coatings, based on 3M internal testing
- Vented, removable foam gasket to help reduce eye exposure (optional)
- Soft nose bridge and padded temples for added comfort
- The coating can be disinfected with dilute bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance. Washing with soap and water is considered a best practice and can enhance coating longevity.
- Available in bold, modern colors for a personalized style.
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% of UV rays
- Meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1-2020 Standard
A fogged lens can be frustrating and challenging. Removing eyewear to wipe away fog can expose eyes to potentially dangerous workplace impact hazards and debris. 3M™ Solus™ 1000 series protective eyewear features Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog lens coating which helps workers see clearly, longer – providing longer lasting fog resistance than traditional anti-fog coatings. The 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional antifog coatings, up to 25 washings with water.* *Based on 3M internal testing of tap water wash cycles followed by anti-fog testing per EN168 test method.
Options to fit your workforce
The 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series Kit includes a pair of Green and Black Solus safety glasses featuring clear lenses with Scotchgard™ Anti-fog coating, an optional elastic strap, and a removable foam gasket.
Longer-lasting anti-fog coating
When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. The 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, up to 25 washings with water.*
These safety glasses have a low profile and are available in bold, modern colors for a personalized style.
*Based on 3M internal testing of tap water wash cycles followed by anti-fog testing per EN168 test method
UPC #: 50051131271826, Part #: S1201SGAF, SKU: 7100079049