- High performance adhesive forms strong bonds on most plastics, polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) and polyolefin blends (TPO)
- Bonds well to other plastics, such as ABS, PMMA and nylons, polyesters, rigid polystyrene
- Resists weathering, water and cleaning products
- Provides strong, quick drying flexible bonds
- 4693H is best applied as beads
- This product is the high viscosity version
3M™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H dries quickly with an open bond time of approximately 20 minutes. Its assembled bonds are proven to be strong while resisting weathering as well as damage from water and the sun. Additionally, it bonds well to plastics, providing long-term adhesion as well as good resistance to cleaning products.
Ideal for Plastic
Our 3M™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H bonds to a variety of substrates – including most plastics – for a strong, enduring bond.
- Bonding most plastics
- Repairing plastic parts in large and small assemblies
- General industrial
Speed Up the Bonding Process
With 3M™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H you can quickly meet the requirements of your bonding application. This fast drying adhesive forms a durable bond at room temperature that will not yellow when exposed to UV or sunlight.
Applying Your Adhesive
Whether it is being brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you’ve formed a uniform coat. The application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.
Due to VOC restrictions this product can not be sold to: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE,IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VA