- CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified, helps contribute to LEED® credits
- Designed specifically for foams and fabrics
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for quick assembly of high-stress bonds
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Adjustable-width lace spray pattern is optimized for bonding flexible urethane or latex foam
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- This product is available in orange
3M™ Foam Fast 74 CA Orange Spray Adhesive - Low VOC <25% is a fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds foam and fabric to a wide range of substrates. The permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead, with a non-yellowing formula that dispenses easily in a lace-spray pattern and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Fit for Foam and Fabric
3M™ Foam Fast 74 CA Orange Spray Adhesive - Low VOC <25% has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab with foam-tearing strength, yet allows sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, allowing time to position parts for best fit. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The lace-spray pattern of non-yellowing adhesive, combined with fast tack, a strong bond and clean appearance, make it ideal for bonding foam and fabric onto a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, wood and much more. This adhesive is CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
* Meets applicable 2017 California Air Resource Board VOC limits for web spray adhesives.
- General upholstery
- Foam lamination
- Attaching foam and fabric to wood and other substrates
- Installing acoustic panels
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
Unlike any Glue
When 3M™ Foam Fast 74 CA Orange Spray Adhesive - Low VOC <25% was designed, we aimed to overcome the obstacles faced when applying the existing glues on the market. By inventing what can be considered a unique “spray glue,” 3M was capable of providing a self-contained adhesive solution that saves both time and money.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
Alternative Adhesive: Q5200