* Due to a shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified, helps contribute to LEED® credits
- Provides professional, industrial strength and versatility for demanding applications
- Heat and moisture resistant
- Variable-width spray pattern
- Bonds laminate, concrete, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Bonds a wide range of lightweight materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation
- Allows for a bond time of 1 to 10 minutes
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 CA Spray Adhesive - Low VOC <25% is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds strongly to a wide range of materials. The spray formula is easy to dispense and offers a variable-width spray pattern, applying directly onto surfaces and materials where needed. This permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 CA Spray Adhesive - Low VOC <25% has a very aggressive tack that combines a high initial grab with sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives. This spray adhesive offers sufficient bonding range and fast dry time to make it ideal for projects of all kinds. This adhesive is CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
* Meets applicable 2017 California Air Resource Board VOC limits for mist and web spray adhesives.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Large surface bonding of wood, laminates, MDF and other substrates
- Bonding for interior construction applications such as insulation, HVAC, office partitions and more
- Bonding for tilt-up construction
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
The 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently
Alternative Adhesive: Q80