- Flame retardant, UL 94 V-0
- No silicone/siloxane gas, which can cause electric connection failure
- Good softness and conformability even to non-flat IC surfaces
- Incorporates a thin polyimide film for good handling
- Good thermal conductivity, heat resistance and electrical insulation properties
- Slight tack allows pre-assembly
- Good wettability for better thermal conductivity
3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5590PI is designed to provide a preferential heat transfer path between heat generating components like integrated circuit chip, LED lighting and heat spreaders. 3M pad 5590PI consists of a highly conformable slightly tacky acrylic elastomer sheet filled with conductive ceramic particles.