- FLAME-RETARDENT: Withstands a temperature range of 0º to 221 °F (-18º to 105 °C)
- THICKER FOR HEAVY DUTY USE: Thicker while remaining conformable for a smooth wrap every time
- PROTECTS IN EXTREME CONDITONS: Use indoors or outdoors for electrical conductor protection and UV protection
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: With solid dielectric cable insulations, rubber and synthetic splicing compounds as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- RELIABLE AND RESISTANT: Excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids and corrosion
- PERMANENT INSULATION: Low voltage primary and secondary insulation, cable jacketing, mechanical protection and padding
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE: Rubber-resin adhesive and PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- INSTALL AND MAINTAIN: Well-suited for electrical installation and maintenance, wireless network: infrastructure accessories
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is an 8.5 mil thick, premium grade, all weather tape that is designed to provide a protective jacket and primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V. The flame retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F ( 18 to 105 °C).
Scotch® Tape Super 88 is an abrasion resistant tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. The tape is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.