- Improved version of 3M low odor acrylic adhesive
- No GHS08 Health Hazard classification
- Low temperature performance with structural strength down to -40°C (-40°F)
- Excellent impact and peel strength
- 70% elongation that provides enhanced flexibility for dissimilar material bonding
- Non-flammable classification and low odor formulation
- Bonds a variety of substrates with minimal surface preparation, including slightly oily surfaces
- Bonds well to plastics, composites, painted surfaces, aluminum, stainless steel and active metals
- 5 minute work life; 6 minute time to handling strength
- Contains 250 micron (0.010 inch) spacer beads to control bond line thickness
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP8705NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, two-part structural acrylic adhesive with non-flammable classification. 8705 is an improved version of 3M's low odor acrylic adhesives providing enhanced impact strength, peel resistance, flexibility, low temperature performance and enhanced workplace safety. It has a 5 minute work life with 6 minute time to handling strength.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
UPC #: 00638060409640, Part #: DP8705NS, SKU: 7100245039
Unit of Measure EACH
interval quantity 6
Size 490 mL
Adhesive Type Acrylic Adhesive
Open Time 5 Minutes
Mix Ratio 10 : 1
Cure Time 24 Hours
Product Data Sheet https://bindingsource.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/DATASHEETS/EebTf17BdblNj_8iUswztAoBBPcpoGuMLBf2jhtcLPspSQ?e=Z8uOr9
Technical Data Sheet https://bindingsource.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/DATASHEETS/EYbS36OtlhpLpzLAoTAw0WwB1sNO0pRHq93xhCOYAmdaYw?e=Gi6uA2
Shelf Life 365 Days