- Low odor, non-flammable and reduced toxicological hazard profile for a safer working environment compared to typical acrylic adhesives
- Bonds to a variety of substrates, including metals, painted surfaces, plastics and composites, with minimal surface preparation required, including for slightly oily surfaces
- Low temperature performance with structural strength down to -40˚C (-40°F)
- Enhanced impact strength and peel resistance
- 23 minute work life with 55 minutes to structural strength
- Contains spacer beads to control bond line thickness
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP8725NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, non-flammable two-part structural acrylic adhesive. 8725 is an improved version of 3M's low odor acrylic adhesives, providing enhanced impact strength, peel resistance, flexibility, low temperature performance and worker safety.