- Structurally bonds to nylon (polyamides) and other engineered thermoplastics without the need for extensive surface preparation such as plasma or flame treatment
- Excellent adhesion to aluminum, stainless steel and other metals that are commonly joined to nylon
- High temperature performance with structural strength at 85˚C (185°F) and good resistance to humidity
- Enhanced flexibility, elongation and impact strength
- 9 minute work life with 25 minutes to structural strength
- Contains 250 micron (0.010 inch) spacer beads to control bond line thickness
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Nylon Bonder Structural Adhesive DP8910NS is a black, non-sag, non-flammable, two-part structural acrylic adhesive. 8910 creates a structural bond to polyamides (nylon), other engineered thermoplastics as well as aluminum and other metals without the need for extensive surface preparation such as plasma or flame treatment.