* Due to a world wide aluminum shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- Excellent for removal of adhesive residue
- Used for cleaning a wide variety of industrial materials
- Removes tape, label or sticker residue without damaging the surface underneath in most cases
- Wipes away with just a shop towel after use, leaving no filmy residue
- Citrus oil based cleaner not based on chlorinated or petroleum-based solvents
- Leaves a pleasant citrus scent
3M™ Adhesive Remover Citrus Base is ideal for helping dissolve and remove adhesive residue left behind by tapes, labels, stickers and other non-curing adhesive materials. It cleans without streaking and has shown to be excellent for cleaning a wide variety of industrial materials.
Citrus-Based Adhesive Removal Spray
Our 3M™ Adhesive Remover Citrus Base is excellent for removing adhesives including label / sticker residue and sticky tape residue. This product can be sprayed on with no need for parts to soak and it wipes away with just a shop towel, leaving no filmy residue. It is based on citrus oil rather than chlorinated or petroleum-based solvents and can be used to help clean a wide variety of substrates.
Not for sale or use in California. Consult local air quality rules before use. See 3M™ Adhesive Remover Low VOC <20% for an adhesive remover that is CARB-compliant and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
- Removing adhesive residue from stickers, labels or tapes
- Cleans adhesive residue from a wide variety of industrial materials
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface Through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, 3M technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Due to VOC restrictions this product can not be sold to: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE,IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VA