- Constructed from microporous PE laminate material for Type 5 and Type 6 protection
- Does not contain silicone or natural rubber latex components
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including commercial buildings, design and construction, facility sanitation, food safety, and more
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case
Managing a job or worksite can mean needing to maximize safety and comfort while minimizing cost. The 3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall 4510 Series helps protect your workers from certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts while enhancing movement and comfort. These coveralls provide reliable protection and performance and are a cost-effective way to protect your workers on the job.
No-hassle fit and comfort Our disposable coverall combines ease and comfort without sacrificing safety. Thanks to elastic at the waist, ankles, and wrists, our coverall stays comfortably in place while providing coverage while working. Extra material in the arms and legs help increase mobility. Stay comfortable on the job Fewer distractions mean fewer mistakes and less chance for injury on the job. Our coverall features a lightweight laminate material that helps keep workers comfortable on the job. Equipped for versatility and value Workers will appreciate that our protective overshoe covers offer protection from both hazardous and non-hazardous dusts and certain light liquid splashes, so that they stay protected in a wide variety of applications and work environments.