- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- 3M™ Stikit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy
- Convenient disc rolls eliminate the need to remove disc liners from individual discs
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
These discs are ideal for a broad range of applications focused primarily on stock removal, and are effective on a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. The C-weight paper backing is well suited for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For best results, pair with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
The 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the time-consuming task of applying adhesive to the disc backing. These high-quality, coated abrasive products come ready to use with a pressure sensitive adhesive coating on the backside so that attaching them to your disc pad is as simple as pressing on a sticker. And because the adhesive is pressure sensitive, the disc can be peeled off of the disc pad just as easily, leaving a clean surface for your next disc. A Stikit™ disc must be pressed onto a Stikit backup pad (also called a disc pad and sold separately) that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander.